With a $10 billion program ceiling and a five-year base period with one five-year option, 8(a) STARS II allows for long-term planning of large-scale program requirements while strengthening opportunities for 8(a) small businesses.
8(a) STARS II allows for directed task orders up to $4 Million, including options. Orders more than $4 Million must be competed among the industry partners in your functional area.
LSI’s STARS II contract includes the following scope of work:
•  Custom computer applications software programming services
•  Custom computer program or software development
•  Custom computer programming services
•  Custom computer software analysis and design services
•  Custom computer software programming services
•  Custom computer software support services
•  Web (i.e. Internet) custom page design services